At Medical Resource Network, we have some of the top legal nurse consultants in the U.S., certified by the AALNC.
Thanks to their nursing education, training, and experience in a variety of healthcare settings, our legal nurse consultants can provide a wide-range of support for:
- healthcare providers and healthcare systems
- medical device manufacturers
- pharmaceutical companies
- attorneys and law firms
- insurance companies
- Third Party Administrators (TPAs)
Whether we’re assisting with a Communication and Resolution incident for a hospital, setting up a call center to handle an adverse event, conducting an external peer review, or supporting an attorney with medical litigation, we work quickly and efficiently.
Below are specific examples of what our legal nurse consultants can do.
Identify And Collect Data
- collect and manage medical records
- pull together timelines that provide a “big picture” perspective
- conduct external peer reviews
- review and analyze medical records
- compare the medical care provided to determine if there were deviations in standards of care
- perform root cause analysis for medical errors and adverse events
- review evidence-based guidelines and medical literature
Draft Reports And Supporting Documents
- summarize medical records (we synthesize complex medical data, then distill it down to easy-to-understand summaries)
- write reports for legal teams
Assist With Case Strategy, Legal Claims, And Their Resolution
- find and retain medical experts
- calculate medical cost projections and lifetime care cost projections (including Medicare set-asides)