Please call (888) 899-1406 to schedule a free consultation to talk about how we can provide pre-litigation and litigation support for medical malpractice cases.
A client comes to you with a potential medical malpractice claim, and you need to determine whether the claim is worth pursuing. If you take on the case, you’ll need to invest a significant amount of time and resources – without any guarantee of a positive outcome.
That’s a big decision to make…and we’re here to help you make an informed decision.
In healthcare today, bad outcomes occur all the time, but do they rise to the level of medical malpractice? We can help determine that by screening for merit, in an early case evaluation.
Pre-Litigation Support For Medical Malpractice Cases
Our pre-litigation support services for medical malpractice cases include:
- review, analysis, and summary of medical records
- determination of whether standards of care were violated and whether those violations directly caused damage to the patient
- retention of medical experts
These pre-litigation services can help prevent lawsuits from going forward that never should have gone forward. They can also help settle medical malpractice cases that have merit.
Litigation Support For Medical Malpractice Cases
If, however, the best decision is to take the medical malpractice case to trial, we can provide the litigation support you need. This often includes:
- defining the standard of care for the circumstances
- finding published research that bolsters the medical malpractice claim
- proving a connection between the deviation from the standard of care and the damage caused to the patient
- assessing the damage caused (including lifetime cost of care evaluations)