For information on our fee structure for product liability cases, call for a free consultation, (888) 899-1406
Product liability cases involving medical devices and pharmaceuticals can surface suddenly and quickly become bigger and more complex.
At The Medical Resource Network (MRN), we’re experienced legal nurse consultants who specialize in product liability.
When a consumer good, such as a medical device or pharmaceutical drug, is perceived to be dangerous or defective, the net of potential liability can ensnare not only manufacturers, but also distributors, suppliers, retailers, and prescribers.
Our legal nurse consultants are experienced in assisting legal teams with product liability allegations and litigation involving:
- contaminated medical device components
- chemical exposure
- pain pumps
- surgical equipment
- pharmaceutical drugs
- diet drugs
- building and construction material
- food contamination
- multi-district litigation
Most product liability cases are mass torts and typically require medical record review and data extraction. Clients often bring us on in the early stages of the litigation process to provide perspective on the medical aspects of their legal strategies. Read what some of our clients say about working with our team of legal nurse consultants.
Our legal nurse consultants perform a full range of litigation support services for all phases of product liability cases, including:
- plaintiff fact sheet review
- medical records retrieval and management
- medical records analysis and summaries
- data extraction
- medical chronology and “big picture” perspective timelines
- Focused reports based on triage of medical records
- settlement criteria evaluations
See this related topic:
Resolving Claims: 5 Questions To Consider