For information on our fee structure for medical record review services, call for a free consultation, (888) 899-1406
For more than 25 years, as legal nurse consultants, we’ve been providing medical record reviews for product liability cases.
We work with medical device and pharmaceutical companies and the law firms who represent them.
While individuals can file product liability lawsuits, they tend to be consolidated cases with a large number of plaintiffs across multiple states. Multiple plaintiff lawsuits typically necessitate the collection and review of tens of thousands of pages (or more) of medical records. Most importantly, they require a thorough understanding of the medical aspects of the allegations.
Fortunately, we have the experience, expertise, and team of legal nurse consultants to support the needs of counsel and the litigation strategy of product liability cases.
We provide medical record review services for a wide range of product liability cases, including:
- contaminated medical devices
- defective medical devices (either from design defects or manufacturing defects)
- medical devices missing adequate warnings and or marketed in a misleading way
We also provide medical record review services for a wide range of pharmaceutical product liability cases, including:
- pharmaceuticals that allegedly caused health issues or death
- pharmaceuticals that were tainted or defective
- pharmaceuticals prescribed for “off-label” uses
Please note: In addition to providing medical record review services, we also assist medical device manufacturers and pharmaceutical companies with obtaining medical experts, adverse event call center management, and adverse event reporting.