When an adverse event occurs, how it is handled can impact public perception for years to come.
While your immediate attention will likely be focused on protecting patients and informing the public of the adverse event, you also need to consider the long-term impacts on your organization. An ethical, robust, and transparent approach to managing an adverse event can go a long way towards mitigating damages and potential liability.
At MRN, we have a team of legal nurse consultants who are experienced in the set-up and management of medical call centers.
Adverse Event and Call Center Management Services
We provide a range of services for adverse event and call center management, including:
- set-up of a dedicated phone line to handle patient calls related to the adverse event
- strategies for patient questions and responses
- coaching on how to interact with patients in an empathetic, compassionate, and therapeutic manner
- development of call center algorithms
- triage of complex medical issues that are specific to the adverse event
- communication of sensitive health-related information
- call center analytics and reporting
- organization of call center records
- distribution of patient communication regarding the adverse event
MRN’s Legal Nurse Consultants Have the Expertise You Need
As legal nurse consultants, we’re in a unique position to help you respond to an adverse event. We understand clinical signs and symptoms and utilize therapeutic communication techniques.
Who We Work With
We provide adverse event and call center management services for:
- medical device manufacturers
- pharmaceutical companies
- medical offices and clinics
- nursing homes and assisted living facilities